Thursday, April 8, 2010

camera

little kids love taking pictures. Well at least the little kids I know certainly do. DJ always wants to use my big ole' SLR camera to take silly pictures. It is so big that he has a hard time carrying but I always make sure he has the strap on. This was the sad face he made when I said it would be too hard to use but he proved me wrong and actually took some okay pictures for a five year old. He even made sure the camera was in focus and everything. Smart Kid!

The pictures were take on the way home from church a couple of weeks ago.


O did I tell you guys I got my Salsa class. I am so excited but I really need lots of practice. I am so bad at it right now. I swear these days it feels like I have two left feet. EEEk. So if anyone knows how to salsa I would love some tips. I would really love to actually be good at it because it really is lots of fun.

kisses for DJ
Night.
xo
-Esther

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love these pics of you, Esther! Simply gorgeous!!! :)