Wednesday, April 7, 2010

so much on my mind

Ugh, I have such a long school day ahead of me tomorrow and I have so much that needs to get done.

My room is a mess yet a again. I don't understand why I can't just keep it
tidy after I clean it. It stayed nice and clean all of Spring Break but then I started school and it looks like a tornado hit. Well it will stay clean for the summer.

I need to get all my paper work done for England.

I need the funds to actually go to London.

I need to finish making a dress for this contest I am entering within the next two weeks. (this is really stressing me out) I'm worried I won't finish in time or it won't turn out as beautiful as I imagined it would. I am just praying that everything works out so that I am not constantly stressing about it.

Why can't their be more hours in a day.

So much to do soooo little time.
Night
xoxo
-Esther

No comments: