Thursday, April 1, 2010

Beat

Wow I am beat. Being at school for 14 hours is insanely exhausting. I do have some breaks in between some of my classes but it still takes all the energy out of me. I have been doing my math homework in between classes which is really nice because now I don't have any this weekend.
Oh let me tell you about my Dance class. So today I started Salsa Class. I was so nervous and worried about it but it is a totally relaxed class. I really love it. The bad thing is that I am wait listed for the class and probably not going to get in. The teacher said I could stay and just go for fun and not receive the credit but I really need the credit. He told me that their is absolutely nothing he can do to get me in the class but he recommended that I talk to the head of the dance program and see if their was any possible way she could get me into the class. So please pray that I get into the class. I know it sounds like a super strange prayer but I really need that one unit.
I don't know if I should go talk to her tomorrow or wait til next Tuesday.

-Esther

No comments: