Sunday, April 18, 2010

Sweetheart

I am so glad Coryn came to Jordan Downs with me yesterday. We had so much fun and I have tons of pictures to prove it. I will have to show them to you tomorrow because I need to do some homework before I upload a bunch of of pictures onto blogger. I want to share a couple tonight though.

Yesterday Coryn and I met this little girl. I just fell in love with her. She is such a doll.

Isn't that sweet. She started crying when we left and my heart nearly broke. Poor baby. I miss her already.
Well that's all I got for tonight. More pictures to come tomorrow.
xo
emc

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was just in LA yesterday and thinking of you. I really need to come with you on Saturdays. My heart just swells when I read your stories like this. I have such a passion for that area...and haven't been doing anything about it. Do you go every Saturday? Would you mind if I came with you? :)