Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

So its five in the morining and I am wide awake. I have been home almost a week and just can't get use to this eight hour time difference. I just get so tired and accidently fall asleep. It's happened while I have been reading, watching tv, or in car rides. I never able fall asleep during the day. These past few days it's been really bad. I wake up around 2am and can't go back to bed until 5 or 6. I think I will be going black friday shopping tomorrow since I will be wide awake in the early morn. It should be a fun little adventure.

On a completely different note. I love Thanksgiving. There is not much better then getting together with your family and having a big feast in celebration of all the things the good Lord has blessed you with.

This year his abundant blessings were clearly seen in my blog.
I mean I just came back from living in Europe!
That was by far one of the most amazing times in my life and I can't help but thank God for it.
But above that I am thankful for a healthy family who loves me.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving!
xo
-esther

No comments: