Friday, June 5, 2009

Crazy days

I have been so busy busy busy today and yesterday.

This is how my day went.

I woke up early and didn't think it was going to be that cold. But then it started raining pretty hard which surprised me.
Got to school a little late.
Sang in choir.
Watched a movie in English.
Copied 10 pages of notes in Government from when I wasn't in the class.
Heard a scary story in Photo class.
Went to Sally's beauty with Alyse during our lunch break to get fake lashes for her.
Got some soup from the Hawaiian restaurant right next to it.
Went back to school.
Watched a play during 6th period.
Came home and relaxed.
Then Shae came over.
We went to target to get a few last minute things for Prom.
Shae practiced doing my make up for tomorrow.
Ordered pizza.
Coryn, Shae, and I lay on my bed and then just talk.
The pizza comes and that brings me to now.

Well that was my day. So know I am just hang out with my lovely friend Shae and the sister.

xoxo
Esther

No comments: