Saturday, June 6, 2009

Today is the day.

So it is seven in the morning. I wish I was asleep but I wake up a little after six everyday. My body doesn't let me sleep in. When the sun starts peaking through my blinds I am up. So I thought I would post a blog since everyone else in the house is asleep and they want all be awake till around nine.

I have so much on my mind right now. Getting ready for prom of course and on top of that I have tons of stuff to do for finals on Monday and Tuesday. I have to get the definitions out of my government book for about a hundred words. Ugh. Not looking forward to that. Then I really need to study.

O today my Auntie Laura who lives in New York is coming to stay with us for the week. I am so excited. I haven't seen her in six years and I really miss her. My cousins are also coming. We are going to have so much fun.

Then on Sunday my mom is having a BBQ with all her side of the family. So I will probably meet lots of family members I never knew I had.

Well I should probably start my studying now because I have no idea when else to do it with this hectic schedule.

I will post lots of pictures after prom.

xoxo
-Esther

No comments: