Thursday, June 11, 2009

Senior Awards

Today was our Senior Awards. It was great getting to see all my friends dressed in cap and gown. It made the whole graduation process feel more real. So I have a few more days to see all my school friends. I have baccalaureate Sunday, graduation practice Monday, and actual graduation Tuesday night. O and then I will see some of my class on Thursday for grad night. But then that's it... :[ Well on a more pleasant note here are some pictures with my friends.

DSC_6914


DSC_6990

DSC_6926

DSC_6950

DSC_6960

DSC_6955

DSC_6956

DSC_6991
DSC_6948

xoxo
Esther<3

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cute pics miss esther!!! I loved high school too. So much fun! :) I am so glad you've had such a wonderful experience. :) :) :) It gets even better in college! :) Love you!!!!
PS...did you get any awards??? :) :) :)