Friday, February 26, 2010

deliciousness

My parents are the best. They brought me home some Pinkberry today.

I am so addicted. Why is it so good? It beats Golden Spoon, Jogurt,21 Choices and Yogurt Land any day.

So I really want to make some cupcakes.

I love these pretty liners. Right now the only liners I have are yellow and not so cute.

These ones are soo sweet.

People are so creative this is so cute. So...who wants to bake and decorate cupcakes with me?

I want Sprinkles cupcakes. I have actually only had them once and it was a couple of years ago. So it is time for me to have another one. haha. They can be a little pricey at $36 a dozen but boy are they delicious. Unfortunately the closest Sprinkles is in Beverly Hills and I have never actually been to the shop. (Joy if your reading this we HAVE to go.) If you haven't heard about Sprinkles check out the site and see how pretty and simple the little cupcakes really are.

night
xo
-Esther

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SERIOUSLY!!! Let's pick a date and go!!!! :) I'll look on my calendar and you do the same! :) I want some Sprinkles so bad too! :) :) :)