Sunday, February 21, 2010

So Sleepy

I did a great deal this weekend. I started my weekend going to a campus crusade girl's sleepover with Gaby. It was lots of fun. We had really great discussions and played some fun games. It was great getting to know some more people from the school. It is a lot harder to meet people if you don't live on campus. Everyone except Gaby and lived away from home. We didn't go to bed til like twoish though which is super late for me. I like to hit the hay early. But lately life doesn't allow me too.

After the sleepover Gaby and I went to a study abroad meeting. I think I really am going to go. I am ecstatic. I can hardly contain myself. It looks so amazing. I just need to come up with some cash and get all my paper work squared away. It would only be ten weeks. Gaby and I already have it planned that while we are there we will try to visit Italy, Greece, Ireland, and Spain. I guess flights in Europe are insanely cheap. It would be amazing to cross off five of the places I want to visit in my lifetime off my list. I'm giddy just thinking about it. So the plan is to fund raise money like crazy. Gaby and I were brainstorming on good ways to make money. We are thinking a dinner would be cool.

Then later that day I went to babysit and didn't get home til late. So tonight I am going to bed a little earlier. I have homework to do in the morning before school. I am praying that I will do well in all my classes this quarter and next. I'm so lazy when it comes to school. If something is hard I just don't want to do it. I really need to change that and pray the Lord will help me to do so.

Night world
xoxo
-Esther

1 comment:

alyse said...

I am extremely jeallllll! you're so lucky