Monday, February 8, 2010

light

On Monday's and Wednesday's I have evening classes (that I completely dread by the way). One of the reasons is because I start the class when the sun is still shining but when the class is over it is completely dark. Today was different though when my math class finally ended the sky was dark blue and there was a little bit of light. Which means Spring is really on its way. Ohhh and then summer will sneek up. I just can't wait. Summer is absolutely wonderful.
lots of bbq's
swimming
vacations
no school
hanging out with friends
not being concerned with time or what day it is.
O it just sounds so lovely.

and of course
sleeping with the fan on
and ice cream and Popsicles.

Which reminds me I should probably cut down on my ice cream intake and all other sweets (or just food in general).I have been eating pretty baaaad ever since Christmas. But it must come to a stop if I want to look nice in my swimsuit.

I lovvvvvve this one. But unfortunately don't have the $300 dollars to buy it. I wish I could find a cute bathing suit like that for a tenth of that price but chances are that is not going to happen.

Well I should probably get ready for bed. I have school in the morning and I am exhausted. Night!
xo
-esther

No comments: