Sunday, February 28, 2010

O no

So I planned to dedicate this weekend to doing my essay's.
But I have yet to start them.
Gosh what is wrong with me?
distractions, distractions
I want to do anything but homework. But who doesn't
I really need to get on the ball tomorrow I shall clean my room and do my homework.
I hope.
I'm really going to try because I want to star March off right.


Super random but here is a picture of Mimi in her sweater last week. It acutally is an old sock. (this is what happens when you don't want to buy your dog clothes)I have no money for that. haha. But she gets really cold in the winter and shivers. I should crochet her something. But then again...

She might just try to take it off. She prefers to be naked. haha Our first dog, Tippy, always wore one of my dad's old white socks.

Well I hope everyone had a Happy Febuary.

Night
xoxoxo
-Esther

No comments: