Monday, February 22, 2010

Study Abroad

I have been daydreaming about studying in London all day. I made a jar and put twenty bucks in it to start saving. It seems like nothing when you need 7,000 dollars plus spending money but it is a start, right?

I really want to see the clock tour and a castle. I sound like such a tourist. Like the people who come to LA to see the Hollywood sign. I remember someone asking me if I had seen it. (I think it was when I was in Florida) I thought it was so funny because it is just a silly sign. At least the clock tower and castles are insanely beautiful.



I am still praying that everything works out.
source. weheartit
Now I need to stop day dreaming and focus on my geography homework. Ahhh I'm tired and really don't want to do the work. O school you drive me crazy...
Night.
xo
-Esther

1 comment:

Mrs. K's Super Second Graders said...

Wow Esther! You can do it! You can do it! :) :) :) If you can get a chance to travel..DO IT NOW!!! :) :) :)