Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Mas Mimi

It was yet another pretty day. So I laid in the front yard and soaked up the sun with little Mimi.

Goodness fuzzyface is such a peculiar looking dog but I love her so.


It was calm and serene until Mimi saw some people walking. I think it is hilarious that she thinks that she can protect me.

Okay really random but lately I have been listening to Christmas music. Well not songs like Frosty the Snowman but ones like O Holy Night. I really don't know where Christmas went and feel like I didnt get my fair share of Christmas music and festivties. Besides who says you can't sing about the birth of our savior all year around? Why must we stop saying/singing things like Peace on Earth the day after Christmas?
So I am going to continue singing/listening til my heart is content.

Night
xox
-esther

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I laughed out loud when I read your line about...It was calm and serene until Mimi saw some neighbors. :) :) :) hahahahahahah I can sooooo relate!!! :) :) :) :)

We need a play date!!! It will be anything BUT calm and serene!!! ;)

Esther said...

haha we really do. Mimi would be crazy excited to see Charlie and Lola.