Friday, February 19, 2010

Purse

I made this purse today with some fabric I have had for a while now. I really wanted to make a bag so I looked through my fabric stash and came across this pretty fabric. Next time I would like to make the purse in a much more simple print. The purse is a little busy for my liking but is still really cute. I think I might just sell it on my etsy page. I am still waiting for my pay pal thing to process so that I can acutally put stuff on the site. If anyone is intersted this bag is made with Amy Butler's home decor Nigella fabric. The purse is fully lined and interfaced to make it even more sturdy. It is $36. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.


I'm going to try to make and sell as much as I can. I am trying to save up money so that I can study abroad. Tomorrow I am going to a meeting for studying abroad in London. Wouldn't that be so cool!To make that dream a reality I need to make and sell lots of goodies.

God is good I already have some orders for baby stuff and a babysitting job tomorrow.

Night
xo
-Esther

No comments: