Friday, February 12, 2010

my day

Today consisted of me cleaning my room, eating way too much, and going shopping. It was all so swell.
I got to hang out with my cousins and Aunt. We met at Victoria Gardens and shopped and ate together. We had lunch at Souplantation. It was delicious but I was insanely full after. It is hard to set eating limits at a buffet. Goodness I ate so much. I need to practice self control. haha

Thes are the mini cones they have. They are seriously teeny tiny.

I love this cutie. He told me about his Valentines day party at school. I loved getting Valentines when I was a kid. It was so much fun taking them home and reading all the cards. I want to have a love day party. I had one a couple years ago and it was so much fun. I made cupcakes and we decorated them and put on Valentines tatoos. It is too late to plan a party now but who knows maybe next year I will have one.

Night
oxxx
-esther

1 comment:

Cassie said...

aww How cute ! ... I miss valentine parties too <3