Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Zig Zag

The top of my zig zag quilt is finished. I have been working on it the past couple of days in between homework and other random things. I think it turned out lovely for not using a pattern.
DSC_2405
Now I just need to find the time to quilt it.

Gah I have so much to do.
I am entering a sewing contest in which the dress that I will be making needs to be done by the 24th of April. I have yet to buy the pattern or the fabric. I am just praying that I can do this. The top prize is $50,000 dollars. That would pay for my trip to London. It would be ahhhhmazing if I was a finalist in the contest. So much to do so little time.

March I wouldn't mind if you stay a little longer...

Gosh I am so not ready for April.
O well Goodbye March see you next year.
xox
-Esther

1 comment:

Jessi said...

MMmmmm...those look super good.