Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Imperial War Museum

Oh drats... Once again the Internet isn't working to great and is not allowing me to upload my pictures. I had some really great ones for the Imperial War Museum. The museum was absolutely amazing. Going there was by far one of greatest things I have done here in London so far. There was so much to see. Almost too much. I had a hard time taking it all in. We stayed a little over 2 hours and would have stayed longer if the Museum didn't close while we were there. I think I may just have to make a trip back. Gaby and I still have so many more museums that we need to see. I can't wait to make our way out to them.

Hopefully I will be able to post the pictures soon.

Tomorrow we are going to the Geffrye Museum for our Woman's Lit class!

Night dear friends
xo
-esther

No comments: