Wednesday, September 1, 2010

o gosh

September is here!
I can hardly believe it.
I leave soooo soon.
I am so excited.
but there is still so much to be done.
I'm just praying I finish everything in time.

I'm getting a little nervous about the actual "school" part of going to London.
who am I kidding...
I'm getting really nervous about the "school" part.

Most people who know me know that I am not a big fan of school. I wish I had a heart for learning. But... its just so stressful. I mean all the test, essays, term papers and other random assignments leave me frustrated.

Don't get me wrong I do enjoy some learning. But more of the artsy stuff like sewing, cooking, and photography. I could spend hours upon hours studying those kinds of things. We get along just fine.

Things like English, Math, Science,and Economics not so much...

So I am just praying the Lord gives me the strength to endure this semester of school. I know I can't do it without him.

Night
xo
-Esther

No comments: