Sunday, March 15, 2009

ABCDE

Photobucket
A is for Alyse. My best friend. I love her tons. She is too cute and always has a way to make me laugh. She plays a crucial role in the ABCDE friendship.
Photobucket
B is for Bryan. He is like the younger brother I never had. I really love him like one. Good kid.
Photobucket
C is for Coryn. My favorite and only sister. Isn't she lovey. Look at those pearly whites. Model status. Love her more and more each day.
Photobucket
D is for David. My awesome brother. Although we do get on each others nerves often I could not love him anymore. I mean he is my big brother.
Photobucket
E is for Esther. I love the clan like a family. Which is not very hard seeing that half of them are really related to me. Haha

O we are currently searching for a F.

xoxo

-esther

No comments: