Monday, March 1, 2010

Life

A lot has happen this past decade. When you are young you change so much in a short amount of time. For example I was totally different when I was ten as opposed to thirteen but I'm sure that three years isn't such a big change when dealing with the ages 22 to 25.
Anyways I have decided, in honor of twenty ten, that I would look back at the past years. So in March I will do a post reviewing the year 2000, in April 2001, in May 2002, and so on and so forth. It will be a fun little trip down memory lane.

I have done so much these past years. Like...

Started and graduated from Junior High and High School
Started College.
Got braces
lost a dog
got a new dog
traveled parts of the US and the world
and so much more.

It is just crazy to think that the beginning of the last decade I was in third grade and by the end I was in college.

I can't wait to start. You will have to wait til tomorrow to see all the embarrassing pictures of me in 2000.

Night
xoxo
-Esther

1 comment:

alyse said...

i can't wait. i'm sure i'll be in these somewhere. not excited for those ones :)

night es