Monday, May 28, 2012

Monday

After a lovely weekend it's back to work for me. Today was a really easy day. I only worked for a few hours. Also the woman hosting me gave me a ride into downtown Valencia. I spent some time wandering the city sans my big camera. It was nice not having to carry such a big bag and I did manage to snap a few photos with my trusty iPhone. The iPhone is so great for traveling. I don't get service here in Europe but I still use the camera, connect through the internet at wifi hotspots, read my bible, Skype, play games all on this teeny tiny device. What did we ever do without them...
Spain
There are also photos of the home of one of my hosts students. I watched the baby under the beautiful terrace while they were having a lesson. Such a lovely home.
Spain

besos
esther

No comments: