Saturday, May 5, 2012

Different

Photography is so different from what it use to be.

It's instant.
No more waiting to see if you were shooting with the correct settings.
I mean now you can know take a hundred pictures of the same thing and delete 99 of them and just keep your favorite.
Years ago that would have been completely absurd. No one is going to waist 100 "film" shots on simple picture.
And don't even get me started on the ability we have to manipulate and edit photos.
I think thats why I love old black and white photos. They are so raw. So real.

Anywho yesterday I was just messing around with an old camera. I didn't have any film in it but I wanted to see how it felt to take pictures with it. So strange. Im not use to holding a camera so far from my face.

Below are some pictures of me and the Kodak Duaflex IV


Kodak Duaflex IV Camera

Mimi

Kodak Duaflex IV Camera

xo
-esther

No comments: