Monday, May 7, 2012

yarn

wool beanie
This is my new favorite beanie. I just love all the pretty colors in the yarn! I finished it up a couple of weeks ago and am now making a point to posting it. It's actually the first beanie I knit from a pattern. I am just now really getting in to knitting. I use to prefer crochet because it was easier for me to understand and read patterns but this "knitting stuff" seems to make sense to me now. I actually learned to knit before I learned to crochet. I taught myself how to do both in the fourth grade. I was ten years old. More on that at another time. It's kind of a funny story.
new yarn
Next week I'll post pictures of the quilt I made my Mother for her birthday. It is one of my favorite quilts. I would love to make one fore myself.

xo
-esther

No comments: