Thursday, January 7, 2010

California, I love you

The last leaves have finally fallen off the apricot tree. Now we wait and wait until Spring comes and brings pretty flowers.

This is one of the first pictures I took with my camera back in March of 2008. I just love the apricot tree blossoms. They are so pretty.

Well its Winter but as usual its warm here in CA. The mornings start out quite chilly but it heats up real quick. This can be a pain because I like to wear a sweatshirt or jacket in the cold morning weather but by 9 or 10 it is to warm for anything else other then a t-shirt. So then I got to haul my coat around. I know im spoiled. Seriously who complains about carrying their jacket around due to nice weather. I just did. haha. California is great.

Tomorrows agenda looks like cleaning, homework, and sewing.
Yay, about the sewing part.

Night night
xox
-EMC

No comments: