Saturday, January 30, 2010

Happy Day

I have had a jam packed wonderful day. I started my day early this morning making scones.


These are the scones before they went into the oven. They were quite delicious. Unfortunately the last three scones were left on the table unattended and Mimi got to them. I don't know what to do about my crazy dog. Sometimes she drives me nuts. She totally knows she isn't suppose to be on the table. She is so disobedient. Ugh she will go weeks being good but then she will do something horrible and then my family gets really mad at her. It's so frustrating.I wasn't home when all this happened but my mom text me and told me the story. My mom was like "she is staying outside until you get home." So when I did get home she was crazy excited. She is an inside dog and hates being outside alone but loves when someone is out there with her. Whatever enough about her
Okay my day does actually get better. Sorry about that blurb about Mimi.
Anyways after making scones Gaby came over and we left to the dreamcenter. We then got on the bus and went to Jordan Downs where we hung out with some sweet little girls.

After that we headed to the fashion/fabric district. It was wonderful. I got two adorable tops and more fabric to make cute things with! Poor Gaby must have thought I was crazy when I found designer fabric that I usually only order online because they don't even sell it at my favorite quilting stores. I was thrilled. In the midst of all the cheap fabric they sell in downtown LA there was tons of the fabric I loved. I will most definitely be going back there. I seriously love Gaby she is one of the sweetest girls I know. She helped me so much today when I was shopping like a mad woman. If you are reading this right now Gaby I really do love getting to spend all day with you every Saturday. You are amazing and will always be one of my best friends. We have known each other for almost 20 years now. Crazzzzy.


I love looking at all the pretty buildings in LA. I snapped these pictures at a red light. I couldn't resist.

Well night world
xo
-esther

No comments: