Thursday, January 28, 2010

Look out weekend

Yay! finally the weekend is here. I love not going to school on Friday. Hopefully tomorrow I will have time to sew before going to work. I just washed and iron all my pretty fabrics can't wait to make something.

I made this baby skirt a couple of days ago. I have been practicing my pattern making skills with simple things like skirts and shirts. The skirt didn't turn out exactly the way I wanted it to. I made it with built in bloomers but I think they are a tad to small for the size of the skirt waist band. I definitely need to make some adjustments. But I love how the bib turned out.
I stumbled on these pictures of some amazing roads on this website


Check out the link to see the rest of them. I think my dad may have been on number eighteen. I remeber him telling me about a road in Mexico that was extremely dangerous. It's in Durango which is where my dad use to go visit with family. I will have to ask him about it tomorrow.
Night
xoxo
-esther

No comments: