Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Cozy

This morning I did not want to get out of bed. All I wanted to do was listen to the rain drops and lay in my warm bed. But then I woke up to reality and quickly realized I had stuff to do.
I had to run out and get Mimi dog food because last night the ants got to it. We usually don't get ants til summer. I guess they are coming in to our house because of the rain. yuck. I wasn't happy I don't have extra money to spend dog food. Ugh those darn ants.

Anyways I am awaiting the beautiful sunny days that always come after a big storm. I think everything looks so much more pretty after a good rain. My favorite part is being able to look at the mountains covered in snow. I'm getting giddy just writing about it. David, Coryn, Alyse and I are planning another snow trip. This time there will actually be snow unlike this time.

This is how the mountains looked after the last storm in early December. It was so pretty.

This is how they looked last week. We had a rather warm winter which melted almost all the snow. I am sure they are full of snow now. Can't wait to see them.

Night
ooox
-Esther

No comments: