Sunday, January 10, 2010

a little crazy.

I'm going a little crazy. I have so much stuff to do. I am swimming in math homework. I have a 120 math problems to do. Ugh. It took me an hour to do the first ten. So at the rate I am going it will take me eleven more hours to complete the homework. I do Not want to do that much homework for everytime the class meets. Looks like I will be thought. It all is due on Monday at four. I can't believe my professor assigned all that. The thing that makes me so mad is that I took this class already and didn't pass. It stinks because I worked so hard. I didn't like it the first time around and I can't stand it the second time. I understood the work I just couldn't pass the final. So now I am wasting another ten weeks in this lame class which puts me behind on graduating because it doesn't count towards my degree. Its a remedial course. School you stress me out way too much. Everyone knows that I don't like college but I am trying to be more optomistic about it. But it is really hard to when you have to repeat lame math classes that I probablly will have no use for after I graduate. Do I really need to know y=mx+b?

I need to look at the brightside. At least I am a student at a Universty.

Wow that was a much needed vent.
I really shouldnt be blogging right now. I should be sleeping or doing math... Well I am exhausted I guess I will be up early doing math tomorrow : [

Night
xo
-esther

No comments: