Thursday, January 14, 2010

SEW pretty

Today I ditched school. I know. I know. Shame on me. Well it wasn't that bad because one of my classes was already canceled so I just ended up missing my world of dance class. I am just praying the teacher didn't assign and homework.

Anyway let me tell you where I went. I had an amazing time at Road to California (a quilting show/convention that was held at the Ontario Convention Center) It was so much fun. There were so many pretty things. I got a bunch of pretty fabric to sew with and I can't hardly wait to get started. But I making myself finish all my math homework before I even break out the sewing machine. : [

Not only did they have fabric and quilt patterns but they had all sorts of pretty things. I loved all the sweet ribbons, rick rack, beads, and other cute things. I seriously want it all. I can't even imagine all the things I could make with it. Oh if money only grew on trees...




They had beautiful vintage table cloths. These pretty much made my day. I loved them all. I bought one for my dear mother.

Here is a picture of some of our little group in one of the booths.

O and then we went to Lucille's for dinner. It was so delicious. The biscuits with apple butter are my favorite.

So on the agenda for tomorrow.
math.
work.
sewing.
I hope I have time for all three.
I should probably squeeze cleaning my room in there too.

Night.
xoxoooo
-EMC

No comments: