Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Tornado Warning?

Seriously. In LA county? So I just got home and heard that there could possible be a tornado in Long Beach. Crazy.
This entire day has been sort of crazy.
I went to school today knowing that one of my classes would not be meeting. So woohoo that meant I didn't have to be on campus til one. I hopped on the ten freeway and headed towards school. It was pouring rain making driving not so fun. Then when I get to school I spend fifteen minutes looking for a parking spot and then I took the long walk to my class. (it seemed ten times longer in the pouring rain) But I am so glad I have rain boots it makes walking in the rain so much easier. I loved that I didn't have to worry about stepping in puddles. Okay so when I got my class I found out it was canceled too. Boy was I mad. I had came to school for absolutely nothing. I should have read my syllabus. I only knew about one of the classes being canceled. On the walk back to my car I got completely soaked. Okay that's an exaggeration. My jeans got soaked. Wet jeans are so uncomfortable. When I got back on the freeway the lightning must have struck closely to where I was because for a half a second it was so bright that I couldn't see. It happened the same time as the thunder which means it was close.

I actually love storms. But I can't stand them when I am out and about trying to get things done.
I just love the drip drop and pitter patter of the rain. I like to be cozy in my house watching the rain drip down the windows.

Here is a picture of pretty Jackie in our pretty fake rain.



xoxo
-Esther

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha yuck!!

-meh!!<33