Monday, June 11, 2012

Monday Monday

Woah yet another long and hot day.
and boy do I mean hot.
I am almost always sweating these days.
Even right now. Im sitting in my room with the window wide open (I have no air conditioner) at 11pm and I'm still all sticky and hot.
Im not going to lie it's a tad uncomfortable but nothing I am not familiar with.
cold drinks, cold showers, and ice cream are currently my favorite things.
breakfast
Well nothing too extraordinary happened today. After watching the baby for a bit I went to the village for breakfast and then pretty much babysat all evening. Poor baby was having a bad day. She's teething... So she certainly kept me on my toys. Now I must go to bed I'm exhausted. The combination of this crazy heat and a fussy baby is so tiring.


night
xo
-esther

No comments: