Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Thanks Chin!

So about 2 months ago my 18-55 lens broke. Such a shame or so I thought.

When I found out I was going to Spain I was so worried I wouldn't have a good lens to take with me. Oh that would have been such a pity. Being in an beautiful city without a decent lens to capture all my sweet memories.

But!
My dads extremely kind friend Chin let me borrow his 17-55 nikkor lens. And boy do I love it! It is 100 times better then my old lens. I can't thank him enough for allowing me to use this wonderful lens for such a long period of time. I am know dreaming of owning one! Time to save my pennies!

Basically without Chin's generosity this blog probably wouldn't get daily updates. I know I wouldn't be taken pictures like I am now!

So thank you Chin, thank you! Because of your kindness the memories I make here in Spain will be well documented.

Below are some of the beautiful flowers in Spain. People who know me well know that adore all things floral. My wardrobe consists of almost only floral dresses and shirts.
DSC_0068DSC_0010DSC_0072

Hopefully i'll be back tomorrow with some exciting pictures. We might go to the beach!

-esther

No comments: