Tuesday, June 19, 2012

rain

It rained on and off all day.
Untitled
It was wonderful. The constant heat and humidity can get old so a nice cool day is definitely necessary. Untitled
I listened to Damien Rice all day. He is by far one of my favorite artists. His music is perfect for gloomy/rainy day weather. I just saw that he would be playing in England in a couple weeks. O how I would love to fly over and hear him sing live in one of my favorite countries. The things I would do to go to England again. If I were to venture to the UK I would of course have to go to London. I have never loved a city as much as I do London. It really has my heart.
Untitled
Anyways back to the cold rainy day. I was so happy that I actually got to wear a jacket. I had brought a couple but until today they were only taking up room in my suitcase.

Well its nearly midnight. Im off to bed.
xo
-esther

No comments: