Monday, March 22, 2010

Delicious

I went to Laguna Beach with my friends Julian and Stephanie today. It was absolutely wonderful. First we ate at Las Brisas Restaurant which overlooked the ocean. The food was amazing. My friends Stephanie's father is a manager there and hooked us up with some deliciousness. First we got...

guacamole

and colorful chips.

Then I ordered this yummy vegetarian salad because of the Daniel Fast.

But I did have to cheat the fast a little when they brought out the dessert.

Who can say no strawberries. I can't help that they were covered in chocolate.

I want to go back and eat there when I am not on the Daniel Fast that way I don't have to worry about what I am ordering. This was really a test for me.

After our amazing lunch we walked around Laguna and then sat on the beach for a while. It was such a lovely day.
Night
xo
-esther

No comments: