Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Omelette's, Scones, & Meringues.

Today some of my good friends Julian and Stephanie came over to make and eat breakfast. We made delicious omelette's with hash browns.

Then I taught the girls how to make a batch of simple scones.

And after that we made brown sugar meringues. Who knows what I shall bake next. Im thinking some good ole' chocolate chip cookies. I haven't baked some up in a while. But I should probably be working on my essay's with any spare time I have so... the cookies will have to wait til after finals. Next week is my last week for winter quarter. Can't wait til it's break time. I have so much that I want to do during my week off.

Night.
xo
-EMC

1 comment:

Jackiee said...

heyy the ones we made were good.
oooh and heyy i can follow u from my email.
cool=))
<33