Monday, March 29, 2010

Mimi Makes Me Happy

So little Mimers is pretty much all better since her surgery on Thursday.
DSC_1737
She is back to protecting the house.
picnikfile_blrxEt
She has so much energy and all she wants to do is play but she is really not suppose to The vet told me not to let her run and jump on things for five days. She keeps running around the house and jumping on and off furniture. Eeek. I hope she heals okay.
DSC_1370
I love laying in the front yard with her. Yay for Spring.
Tomorrow I start my Biology and Math classes. I also have another class but I honestly don't really know what it is. I just had to take it because pretty much all the classes I wanted were full. Darn budget cuts. So I am taking this class that feels in a GE requirement. I hope it all works out. I am praying for good professers that actually enjoy teaching.

Well goodnight.
xoxoxo
-Esther

No comments: