Tuesday, March 30, 2010

For Me

I love to make things for the people that I love. I rarely find myself making something just for me. Especially lately because I have been making a ton of things in hopes of selling it all. But recently I bought some fabric from one of my favorite collections just for me.

Isn't it pretty. It's from Heather Bailey's Nicey Jane line. I think I have bought fabric from this collection at least four times and I plan on buying more. It is just that pretty...I washed, ironed and folded the fabric and then later began cutting it all.

I'm making a zig zag quilt so I cut lots of triangles. I'm not using a pattern I figured I could just wing it. I really hope all goes well.

Some more pretty triangles.

I will be sure to post more pictures when I complete this lovely zig zag quilt. I can't wait to use it.
Night
xox
-Esther

1 comment:

Ashley Morris said...

Ooh, very pretty colors! I would definitely love to see it when it's finished! :D

Great blog!
xo! Ashley