Saturday, March 20, 2010

First Day of Spring

So Gaby and I went to the Dreamcenter today only to find out that their wasn't any adopt a block. Because of this we decided to go and see Gaby's sweet cousins who live not to far from the Dreamcenter. We went to the Farmer's market at Gaby's cousins school. Then we headed off to the high school across the street that Gaby's other cousin, Mariah, went to. It was a beautiful school. Well at least the architecture was (it was built in the early twenties) The school itself was actually pretty run down but it had a lot of character. Here are a few pictures.

I took the picture above in the pretty little Japanese garden there.

The campus was full of nice murals. O how I wish I could paint.

After we went to Hollenbeck park and hung out in the little work out area.

Mariah and I.


Then we sat in the shade and enjoyed the cool breeze for hours. Ahhh It was such a beautiful day. I am so excited for Spring.

On our way home I had Gaby pull over so I could get some mangos. O my goodness they were the best ones I ever had so sweet and wonderful.
I hope everyone had a wonderful day too.
Night
xo
-Esther

No comments: