Thursday, March 11, 2010

Flying Mimi?

I can finally relax, while for a little bit at least. I need to start studying for finals. But it sure feels good to be done with all my projects. I am really praying that I get good grades on both of them.
Well today after I came home from school I relaxed by laying down on a quilt in my back yard. Of course fuzzy face was with me.

I watched her play and jump around and decided to take some action shots of her. I love doing this with my camera. I got a couple of good ones but this one is by far my favorite. Who knew little Mimi could fly?

Need a closer look?

Gah, I just love this dog. She is so crazy and hyper.

Well I am excited about this weekend. I am going to try to sew lots of pretty things.

Night world
xo
-EMC

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is the most hilarious thing I have ever seen. I love flying Mimi. She needs to join the Pet Circus! :) :) :)