Wednesday, March 10, 2010

So...

Spring Break is just around the corner and it looks like I may acutally have time to work on Lovely Lemondrops stuff. Thank goodness because I really need to start making, marketing, and selling my stuff. I mean I seriously need to earn some cash. London is not going to pay for itself. Which reminds me that I need to start doing some of the paper work for the trip and think of some good ways to fundraise. Anyone have any ideas?
As for this week and next week I need to study. I have been working all day on a research paper and tomorrow I plan on waking up super early to complete another project before I head to school around nine. I was doing it a few minutes ago but head to stop because my brain felt like it was going to explode. Ahhh! I needed a break. Well now I am off to bed. I will leave you with some pictures of some of my little girls products.







Please excuse the horrible lighting in a few of the pictures above.


I just love the knot on the back of this dress. It is so cute.
Night
xox
-Esther

No comments: