Tuesday, March 16, 2010

stressful test

So tomorrow is my big math final. Right now I have about a B+ in the class but if I don't do well on this final I might have to take the class all over again for the third time. EEek. Why must they make one test worth so many points? Ahhh I'm so nervous. I feel like there is so much math material and that I may have forgotten some. But I am going to study all morning before the final to warm up my brain. Then I have two more finals on Thursday. I am really worried about those too. I just want to do well. I need a good GPA to go to London. If my GPA is to low to go because of a few dumb classes I will be devastated. I am just praying that everything works out. I can't wait til the stress goes away and my long awaited break begins.
Night.
xoxo
-Esther.

No comments: