Monday, March 8, 2010

Seriously Mimi?

Ugh Mimi just jumped on top of the table and ate my mothers food. My mom left the kitchen for a few minutes when caught her in the act. This dog drives me crazy. The thing she does are absolutely horrible. She knows when she has done something bad too because immediately after she puts her ears down and walks close to the ground. Mimi had to get a little spanking which of course she doesn't like. She knows I am mad at her but I can only stay mad for so long.

Here she is licking the dirty dishes before I turn the dishwasher on. I am constantly telling her not to.

Notice the whip cream on her face.

Maybe she does it to get back at me for taking all those pesky pictures when she was a pup. I'm so mean I remember waking her up to take this one. haha

She wouldn't even look at the camera for the rest of them.

Isn't she cute? She is trying to be a guard dog her. Keyword trying cause when you weigh a whopping seven pounds it isn't easy.

Okay I must continue to do my homework I have a five page essay due on Thursday and I have yet to begin. I really need to focus.

Night
xo
-Esther

2 comments:

Bhavesh Chhatbar said...

Such fun moments!

Anonymous said...

hahahahahahaha...ohhh Mimi!!!! :) hahahahah the whipped cream on her face is hilarious. that dog is crazy! but I love her! :)