Sunday, March 21, 2010

wonderful day

The weather was perfect today. I got up picked up Krista and this little cutie

Then we went to Souplantation which was delicious but a difficult place to eat at when you are doing the Daniel Fast and can't eat bread, meat, sugar, dairy, and other stuff. I wanted some bread and ice cream so bad.
After I came home and laid in the front yard. I was out there for hours. I even fell asleep for an hour (with Mimi in my arms to protect me of course) I could hardly believe it because I rarely can take naps. My body never lets me. O but it was so nice.

Later I started craving something sweet. To satisfy my need for something sugary I had bananas, blueberries, strawberries, honey oats, and walnuts drizzled with honey. It was really good but me craving for ice cream/frozen yogurt is still here. I just want something creamy. Only two more weeks.

Well goodnight.
xox
-esther

1 comment:

Jessi said...

Mmmm...that stuff looks super good!!